Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Why I..Didn't tell Daisy about Tom's affair

People probably criticize me for not telling Daisy what I knew about Tom's affair with Myrtle. She is my cousin after all and my loyalty should be to her before anyone else. The thing is, I thought I was doing what was best by not telling her. I didn't ask to be put in the middle, but I was. I wish I had never known about Tom and Myrtle so I would have less guilt for not telling Daisy. I know my cousin very well, and I know she wouldn't have handled the situation well. Tom has had other affairs before and Daisy knows about some of them, but she always finds out after. She never knows the details or the specific women that he has cheated on her with. If I was to give Daisy that information this time, she would have gone crazy. We all know she isn't the most emotionally stable person to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment