Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Why I moved to the West Egg

When I was living out west I started experiencing a lot of unhappiness. I had always thought about moving and knew that a move would be a good jump start to my career. When I started experiencing some misfortune in Minnesota I knew the time was right. I had always love New York but knew that it would be a difficult time to try to find a place to live. The opportunities available in New York were endless and it would be a great way to start fresh. I didn't have much money so when I found another man to rent a house with, it seemed that everything was falling into place. He pulled out of the agreement at the last minute but I was lucky enough to still find a cottage that I could afford. To make things even better, my cousin Daisy lived nearby so I knew I would not be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment