Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What I was Thinking.. at Gatsby's Party

My neighbor, Gatsby, had thrown a few parties over the past few weeks. They seemed to be the talk of the town and certainly drew a large crowd. He seemed to organize spectacular events that kept the guests coming back in the following weeks. When a man showed up at my door inviting me to one of these prestigious parties I knew I should take the opportunity to go. At first I was confused about the invite, but I figured it was probably due to the immense amount of people and loud noise that would arise fear in Gatsby that he might begin to upset his neighbors with these large events. When I showed up I was amazed at the scale of the party, we did live in the lower scale Egg after all. Gatsby sure did pull out all the stops for this party. It was like nothing I had ever seen before. I had a lovely time talking to Jordan and the other guests and was truly enjoying myself. When the security guard approached me I was confused and genuinely scared but I think I covered that up pretty well. Come to find out all of the build up was for nothing as Gatsby simply wanted to meet me and get to know each other as neighbors, or at least that's what he said at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment